Monday, August 5, 2013

Please Ignore the Dust

Please excuse the mess while I revamp the blog and learn a little (ahem, a lot) about HTML and whatever the heck I'm trying to do here.

And this is how I feel about that:
Untitled

But seriously, my goal is to provide more valuable and organized content for my fellow stitchers and fabriholics.

And also, today is the first day of school (cue the fireworks and champagne cork popping!):

Untitled

Beloved Middle Child in 4th grade, Precious Princess in 1st grade, and Responsible Oldest in 5th.

I hope your day was as enjoyable as mine was LOL.

The blog should be good as new in about a week!

6 comments:

  1. Well my love anything that you learn please teach me! I need to do the same thing for my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HTML has be bamboozled. I hope I get in Jeni's class at Sewing Summit. I'll miss you this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plate Carrier GuideMarch 29, 2016 at 12:58 AM

    Good blog! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your RSS feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day! This blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us

    ReplyDelete