Monday, October 25, 2010

Toe Attack via Fig Tree Fresh Cottons


Toe Attack
Originally uploaded by Frecklemama

I am making the Cherry Delight quilt by Fig Tree Quilts using her Fresh Cottons line. I am a Fig Tree Fan to almost groupie proportions! Something about Joanna Figueroa's colors and style really connects with me.

I made a twin sized quilt using her Whimsy fabric earlier this summer as a graduation gift for our favorite babysitter. I'll share that soon. For some reasons the pictures I took aren't that great.

Anyway, while pressing the quilt top, I leave it hanging from my pressing table. When I step up to pin on the next row, my feet are often attacked by the Fresh Cottons Monster.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful quilts!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "fresh cottons monster" ...LOL! I've never had a pet so the stories and photos that people share with their pets & quilts always crack me up!

    ReplyDelete