Saturday, July 18, 2009

Home again!

I have been gone two long weeks and am happy to finally be back home and back online! I was at the beach, first with my family at Edisto Beach in South Carolina and then with Andrew's family at Hilton Head. Both were good visits with everyone and filled with lots of salt, sand and shrimp!

While I was gone our main computer gave up the ghost after six years of dedicated service. I am a little out of sorts without my photo files, bookmarks, etc.; so please be patient while I regroup and get back on the blog wagon.

In exciting news, I finished and gifted my Scrap 9 Patch quilt for my sister Carrie. It turned out so well that I was inspired to pick up the quilting pace now that I'm home! I promise to complete my post about this quilt as soon as I can get the last picture uploaded. Thanks for your patience!

0 comments:

Post a Comment