Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Side-Seam or Seam-Free Bloomers?

I would like to make some bloomers to embroider or applique things on the backside but don't like the Butterick bloomer pattern I've been using. As you can see from the pic in my previous post, there is a nice big seam up the wazoo. Any suggestions on patterns that avoid this?

Also, I'm looking for simple shorts patterns for all three kids (2T girl, 4 boy, 6 boy). Any suggestions?

Spring is finally springing here in Georgia and in between torrential downpours we can see glimpses of nicer weather beginning. On that note, I am not able to hide behind my Jacques Penne' sweatsuits any longer (JC Penny for you domestic folk). I am going to have to reveal the white dough-girl beneath now that the 70 degree days will be here to stay. Argh. So begins the new diet regime. I am using SparkPeople.com to track my calories and exercise. Anyone else have experience or feedback about Sparkpeople? Share what you're doing to take off the holiday damage after the old Halloween-Thanksgiving-Christmas-New Years-Valentines-Easter indulgences!

0 comments:

Post a Comment