Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Crazy Log Cabin Quilt



6 years ago (I'm catching everyone up!) I started a brights quilt for my husband. Well, I'm picking it back up now and finishing it for my two little boys. It is CRAZY bright and uses Jan Mullen's "Log Cabinz" from Stargazey Quilts. I have basted it and want to quilt it with purpley variegated thread. What quilting design do you choose for a crazy log cabin quilt?


I have pieced a label for the back and used my simple machine alphabet on it.

1 comments:

  1. all of your projects are so beautiful. great job on the quilts. about the pillows, i am not sure. i always try to make my pillow cover the same size as the pillow, or about an inch smaller. that gives it more of an over stuffed look.I am not an expert, but hopefully this helped. your quilts are so great, i bet your pillows look just as nice!

    ReplyDelete