Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Forest of Hands and Teeth


This is a shameless plug for my sister Carrie's new book The Forest of Hands and Teeth. Delacorte Press is releasing the book on March 10th. It is available for pre-sale at Amazon and will be on sale at B&N, Borders, Target, etc. when it is released.

This is a rich novel set in a post-apocolypse world. I can't blurb it well enough to do it justice so please check out her website at http://www.carrieryan.com/ or check out the reviews at GoodReads.com.

I am so proud of her accomplishment in writing and selling such a phenomenal novel! The story is fast-paced, thought-provoking, and thrilling. I'm sure you'll be hearing plenty more from me on this topic in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, check out her website or go over to your favorite online bookseller and call dibs on your very own copy today. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment