Thursday, March 26, 2009

Black Sheep

Am I the only person in America who doesn't watch American Idol? I have never been interested in it despite even my mother telling me how fabulous it is. People can't believe I don't watch it. I feel left out in conversations and I don't recognize "famous" names that I should anymore because they got their start on American Idol.

This morning while driving carpool I was radio surfing and I kid you not, EVERY SINGLE STATION was talking about American Idol. Every one. I was clueless. Here I am wondering if the names being repeated on every station are part of Obama's administration or bonus-carrying executives from AIG. Oh no, they are "stars" on American Idol, didn't you know?

So I'm outing myself. I am not an American Idol watcher. There, I said it. Now don't I feel old...

0 comments:

Post a Comment