Sunday, March 15, 2009

Completed Projects

I have completed a couple of quilts since my last post. I completed the quilt I started in the class series at Little Quilts in Marietta. I am taking it to my dad's house next weekend as it happens to match his living room colors perfectly!

I also finished the crazy bright quilt for my boys. I used some fancy stitches on my machine to quilt it. Then I used scraps of the brights to do the binding.

Pictures coming soon on both of those. My camera memory card is not with my camera right now and I'm being lazy about getting it put back together and taking photos!

I am thrilled to be completing projects at a good pace. I also whipped up a small lovie blanket for a baby shower for the family of a kid at my son's school. I used white polkadot minkie on one side and a Joann's remnant blue with whilte polkadot flannel for the other. I sewed a small piece of white grossgrain ribbon into it as a "taggie". It's already wrapped up but I may need to unwrap it to photograph it. I want to keep pictures of all of my completed projects.

Lastly but most importantly, Carrie's book is out! I have spread the word to anyone who will listen and I have had a few friends buy it and read it already. CONGRATULATIONS CARRIE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment